There is a number of different skills that are taught, for example:
- management skills
- specific skills
- research skills
- communication and presentation skills
- A written application submitted to Hochschule Fresenius
- The successful completion of an undergraduate degree (Bachelor/honours degree or equivalent) of at least 180 Credit Points in one of the following fields: health & life sciences, economics, natural sciences, e.g. pharmacy, chemistry, biology or medical technology, medical engineering or nutrition, maths or statistics
- Level B2 or higher according to the European Framework of Reference; proven by passing a TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) with 90 points, an IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 points or a UK NARIC’s (National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom) assessment certificate confirming that the bachelor degree is taught to the standard of CEFR level B2. All qualifications must be completed no more than 2 calendar years before the programme start date. NARIC language assessment certificates confirming a CEFR level C1 or above are valid for four years
- Non-native speaking applicants whose previous degree was taken in the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Canada and which degree was awarded not more than four years prior to commencing the MIMS is not required to sit the TOEFL or IELTS test
- Native speaking applicants whose previous degree was taken in the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Canada are not required to provide an English certificate
Wie zufrieden bist Du mit Deinem Studium? Bewerte jetzt Deinen Studiengang und teile Deine Erfahrung mit anderen.
I had an amazing experience there.The course administrator is very helpful
and tries to address everyone needs. The program offers the opportunity to obtain hands on experience for one year which aids in future job opportunities.The university helped me secure a very good internship which I learnt so much. The courses provides you with the necessary tools to succeed in the health economics sector.
I agree with the negative feedbacks!
As regards the price/performance ratio, the payment for the studies at the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in relation to the courses/content given by professors and lecturers is generally an usury!
That being said regardless of the content of the offered study degree courses!
The course in International Health Economics itself offers good course content,...Erfahrungsbericht weiterlesen
I was offered an internship when I could not find any myself. So claiming the university does not find you anything is simply not true. I am very pleased with the content and what I have learned, although there were some stuff I didn't particularly appreciate, I guess that is normal but of course it can get better.
I do not know why the university should be responsible for...Erfahrungsbericht weiterlesen
I had a great experience in this program, the course coordinator was very helpful and supportive especially for the residency placement. Although the amount of students in this course was high, the staff managed to find the residency placement for all students in the course.
- 43% empfehlen den Studiengang weiter
- 57% empfehlen den Studiengang nicht weiter